Friday, October 16, 2009

Customer Testimonials for USAFIS

USAFIS is a New York based private entity providing immigration consultancy and help to all Non-Americans wishing to be a permanent immigrant of United States. USAFIS has been providing latest and authentic information related to US immigration and several immigration related laws and guidelines. In past few years, USAFIS helped several people in getting United States Green Card through diversity lottery program.

With lots of experience and thorough knowledge of Diversity Lottery Program USAFIS ensures guaranteed acceptance of your application. USAFIS assists you during application process so that you can submit an error free application maximizing the possibility of success in getting a Green Card through diversity lottery program.

USAFIS has helped several people from all over the world in getting United States Green Card. The satisfaction of customers provides great support to USAFIS efforts.

Customer Testimonials

Have a look on what Green Card Lottery winners (through USAFIS) say about USAFIS:

Dear USAFIS, I would like to appreciate your kind efforts and support while applying through USAFIS for the green card lottery, by getting the green card I will be able to support my family by looking forward for a better future. Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Ahmed and Deman Majeed – Iraq

After two years, I became a winner thanks through the efforts of USAFIS. During this time, I received five-star service from them. I recommend to all who wish to live and work in the U.S. to use USAFIS. Thanks for everything!

Arman Simonyan – Armenia

Following the advice of friends, we have registered for the American green card lottery. We had thought this would be very complicated, but it has not turned out to be that way. Happily, it seems we have won the card and our dream has come true to be able to live and work in America legally. Thank you so much for your help, empathy, and understanding.

Sergei Karaev – Tajikistan

The USAFIS process and support for the US Government Diversity Immigration Visa, or Green Card lottery was fantastic! It was so easy in fact that I had not mentioned the initial application to my family because I did not expect to win and it was so straightforward. We won and have now opened up an opportunity for our children and ourselves to live and work in America. It gives us a chance to share some of our business expertise and ideas with people in the US and to share our stories in a global context.

Suzanne Schultz – Australia

Thank you asking me to provide feedback on the service that I have received from USAFIS. I found your service efficient and comprehensive, with easy to follow steps and procedures. I am one of the luckiest ones. I could not express my happiness and excitement about being able to change my and life of my future generation completely, by being able to settle, live and work in USA. God Bless America.

Akaki Pataridze – Georgia

Green Card Lottery Online Application Services. Enter US Green Card Lottery program online to win a US visa with USAFIS. For more information please visit us at: https://www.usafis.org

No comments:

Post a Comment